Here's Sarah Palin singing "Baby Got Back" dressed in a bright pink bear costume

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/13/heres-sarah-palin-singing.html

3 Likes

nope. not today, satan.

24 Likes

Even when she is showing a “more sincere” side of herself (not shilling for theocrats and billionaires), she is still so miserably inarticulate it’s almost like Dadaist slam poetry.

11 Likes

Nope, not now, not ever.

3 Likes

Aw damn it - I’m not caught up yet! Bleh…

2 Likes

It’s funny how this is like watching old W clips. Hell no would I want them as POTUS.

And I wouldn’t even have to think twice if it was between them or 45.

Glad she looks happy and is making her kids happy. This goes straight into my “amusing but doesn’t really care” bucket.

Also glad 45 isn’t ditching Pence and picking her up or else the red-hats would really turn out the vote.

4 Likes

If anything, this just confirms to me that we’re living in a simulation

I’ve wondered that myself, but then I have the luxury of (for example) not living in an actual war zone or disaster area.

…and someone out there is laughing very hard at all of this.

Unfortunately, that’s probably true, simulation or no.

EDIT: I’m waiting for the inevitable day when the Fox Network rolls out Celebrity Finger Smell. There’s just the minor inconvenience that Bela Lugosi and Peter Lorre are no longer with us, as they’d be perfect to say “smell my finger” in their respective, distinctive voices. But I trust that deepfakes are in the works (as is the technological breakthrough that will transmit the odor to the television viewer).

8 Likes

I’d watch that for a dollar!

8 Likes

Maybe just once :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

There are a lot of things in the past decade or so that has lost the scary tag in my subconscious; Sarah Palin ain’t one of them.

5 Likes

I liked it!

Leaving aside that’s she’s a right-wing nut-bag, and considering that she’s a 56 year old hockey-mom, she kinda killed it!

It’s joyously weird…

6 Likes

Sorry, that’s precisely the part I just can’t leave aside.

18 Likes

Christ, why does this woman keep coming back? Seriously…

ab-fab-patsy-piss-off

But seriously, isn’t this part of how we got into this mess, by normalizing assholes like her? Can we stop putting people like her on TV?

20 Likes

Thanks, but I’ll be skipping this.

7 Likes

ab-fab-ugh-okay-dummy-whatever

Why should we care about her or her family, when she doesn’t give two shits about the rest of us, only what she can get out of us… Let’s stop normalizing people like her, grifters who have no interest in public service, only in what she can scam from public coffers. It’s the elevation of people like her who gave us this current crop of bullshit in the first place.

21 Likes

Here’s a, pun intended, unicorn chaser of the Masked Singer that may help:

3 Likes

Aw, it looked like they were taking the mask off, just as the clip ended. I am disappoint!

3 Likes

I didn’t mean to imply that I cared about her, which I don’t. I just hope all humans are happy as long as they don’t seem to be impeding others’ happiness.

I think that’s the symptom, not the disease. The disease is a country full of uneducated, non-critical thinking voters.

3 Likes

I remember that scene from AbFab!