Here's Sarah Palin singing "Baby Got Back" dressed in a bright pink bear costume

She has impeded others’ happiness, in some of her actions as governor. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

The “more sincere” side of herself is dressing up like a Care Bear that a real bear puked up.

If by “killed it” you mean did an okay job for karaoke, then fine, she killed it.

If by “killed it” you mean she killed McCain’s chances of becoming president, then killed her own political career, then killed everybody’s brain cells by foisting herself on them when she was absolutely not wanted, then she absolutely killed it.

8 Likes

…this just confirms to me that we’re living in a simulation

There is definitely a simulation going on. And quite a few people like to pretend it’s all there is. Some people are small enough to fit inside it and exist full time. But I wouldn’t call it living.

3 Likes

Here’s the spoiler to who it was, if you couldn’t tell from the voice: https://youtu.be/8pfXS-SwbTw

2 Likes

9 Likes

Reminds me of a cartoon from, I’m thinking the Reagan years with Annie singing, “Tomorrow, tomorrow, we’ll clean up tomorrow, we’re only the EPA”. I’ll never get that out of my head.

3 Likes

This appearance (karaoking and disguised in a life-size hallucinogenic Care Bear) is her first ever ‘normal’ media appearance. In her role, she didn’t otherwise do anything else that made her look ridiculous.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ! As a greymuzzle furry, I feel like my sub-culture is being appropriated!

Internal_Screaming

7 Likes

You mean that this show isn’t a secret furrry plot to take over the world by subverting popular entertainment? Because that’s clearly less ridiculous than the other theories of:

• Someone greenlit a pilot of this and the general public were incredibly enthusiastic
  • Or someone replaced the cocaine in the TV executives’ bathroom with acid.
4 Likes

More the 2nd, many of us were stunned to see outright pup gear on mainstream tv.

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20

4 Likes

Sounds like something I can’t ever unsee. So I won’t even try.

Furries been corrupting American culture since the '60s… :wink:

I was going to say when I saw it, that I’ve seen masks like that at certain clubs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.