Sarah Palin complains about being pranked by Sacha Baron Cohen

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/17/sarah-palin-complains-about-be.html

2 Likes

I’d complain too. Getting pranked by Sacha Baron Cohen? at least get pranked by someone who is funny. I never understood the popularity he received. Each to their own I guess.

4 Likes

Please give no further attention to this POS.

11 Likes

Interestingly, the is one of the first times that Palin didn’t speak in the kind of nonsensical word salad she is famous for. She is articulate and directly answers the pandering softball questions that the Good Morning America host gently tosses her.

And she complains that he’s the BS-peddling phony. That’s rich.

16 Likes

Palin, right? Just checking :smirk:

14 Likes

…Joe Walsh making similar complaints about being tricked into supporting the proposal to give guns to preschoolers

You know what? Cohen isn’t the problem. Nobody would ever trick me into giving guns to preschoolers. Only a crazy person would get punked here, so I offer no sympathy.

44 Likes

This. How the blooming fuck does anyone get “tricked” into talking about and agreeing that children should be taught to use guns? I’ll tell ya how, you have to already think that or be leaning that way. That first episode was kinda pathetic until the end, when the chilling truth came out. Sitting elected officials reading this shit off a teleprompter while a camera was rolling…what the actual fuck? I hope some Dem runs against each of them and just plays the tape over and over.

16 Likes

Haven’t we had enough word-salad this week with Benedict Donald? -asking for America.

Welcome to how the rest of the fuckin’ country feels all the time now, Silly Sarah; lick it up.

17 Likes

I’m honestly not sure what’s worse. That these politicians are so dumb that they let themselves get duped into reading this stuff on camera, or that people actually believe this is a real show and that these people actually believe what they are tricked into reading.

3 Likes

I can’t work out if he’s more upset about being tricked into looking stupid (not a big ask really), or if that the proposal to arm toddlers wasn’t real.

8 Likes

All the better since she was referring to vomit.

(Heathers: still inexplicably underrated.)

2 Likes

I know for a FACT. A demonstrable fact. That none of the people on this show were tricked into saying anything they didn’t want to say. They were given several opportunities to pump the brakes and they just kept going right over the cliff on their own.

14 Likes

If it’s that easy to trick you, maybe you’re kind of dumb to be representing people.

5 Likes

I often wonder why there is no like, “skill testing question” or you know…panel of psychologists interviewing these people before they are handed the welfare and futures of their constituents.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I thought the kids with guns clips was 75% funny but this idiot trying to defend himself is 120% hilarious.

5 Likes

“I think he crossed the line with this one”

Well that’s what a good comedian does, doofus.

4 Likes

How many comedians do you know who are able to turn people inside out like SBC does with his victims? That’s quite unique and funny imho.

5 Likes

I can’t stand either of them.

1 Like