Least-intelligent US Senator gets scorched on Twitter

The indictment demonstrates that Smith has collected voluminous evidence showing that Trump knew he was lying. But a successful prosecution does not hinge on what Trump believed about the 2020 election. If Trump is convicted, it will be based on his actions .

12 Likes

“least intelligent US Senator”

7 Likes

I’ll still vote for him

edit: Also, how does that pasty-ass white boy not have a sunburn?

5 Likes

Tommy Tuberville, just sayin’.

3 Likes

This is how the GOP are going to spin his prosecution and we will find out in November 2024 if the US electorate is stupid enough to buy it

2 Likes

Or a tan?

He has good taste in firearms. though…

2 Likes

I’ve long wondered if that’s a thing, putting a scope on a revolver (or any handgun)… obviously I’m not a golfer

Anyway, IIRC there’s some speculation that Lord Humungus is supposed to be the same character as Fifi (Max’s boss) from the original film, and the gun having been stored in that case w/ that photo is somehow supposed to tie that all together :thinking:

2 Likes

I haven’t heard that theory. But I do like the little ephemera in the box. I kind of assumed it was his grand parents in the pic, and the little pins either from his grandfather or his past life.

Or maybe it’s just what was in the scavenged box or pins from victims. It is those little details that make the world feel lived in.

And yes, people put scopes on handguns, mainly for hunting or competition. They aren’t like rifle scopes, they are generally lower power (like 1-4X) and have a focal point that would line up being held at arms length. A red dot is more commonly used today. Movies like to use them to make them even more imposing.

2 Likes

IANAL, but I wonder if this case is fraud any more, after Kelly v. United States et al. In that decision, Bridgegate was held to be, basically, shitty, but not fraud, as it wasn’t done to obtain money or property.
Meh, most likely I’m just reading it wrong.

1 Like

Yes. There are scopes made specifically for handguns.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.