Let all who want more male nudity voice their desire

Are there not enough depictions of dongs in your day?

Do you want to witness a wang?

Do you own the urge to ogle eggs and sausage?

… heck, I don’t know where this elusively allusive and assonantly alliterative anatomical metaphors is going, so I’m going to stop there.

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

#We, the undersigned, want more male nudity!

btw, any comment below counts as a signature, and will be duly recorded in The Big Book of Those Who Want To Wave at Wangs.

See also:

2 Likes

1 Like

Well only in the sense of fair play. In that as I stated in another thread that I now forget, male bodies don’t make me go oooh like female ones do, but hey if it makes other peeps happy no reason they should have see nekkidladies and no nekkidlads.

I require moar dongs. But they must be specific dongs, shaped like this.

1 Like

Alternatively, perforated wangs that resemble yurts are acceptable.

1 Like

Try the Watchmen movie. It’s. . . it’s pretty close

/signed!

1 Like

Yes.

Sometimes I’m annoyed by gratuitous nudity that really interrupts a story.

But I really hate magic underwear (or gauze) appearing on people for the sake of modesty when the plot obviously calls for nudity.

And cameras that insist on staying above the waist when it ruins the blocking of a scene. Scenes that look like bad editing just to avoid a little anatomy.

Don’t be afraid of the penis, just let it happen. It’ll be OK.

8 Likes

WERE YOU FILMING MY WEDDING NIGHT?!

(we were both actually really tired, and drove to the redwoods at 3am the next morning. it was awesome)

(i think i have cashed in every piece of good will from everyone on this forum today :D)

3 Likes

Yep, bring on the dong. They’re never scary, often hilarious, and need to be stripped of whatever mystery and power they gain by being hidden 'neath tight 501s all the livelong day.

RELEASE THE KÄCKEN!!!

7 Likes

Oh, and butts too. Naked butts are the goofiest things ever. We need more.

Scrota I can take or leave. But wieners and fannies will never get old.

Both fannies.

2 Likes

Heck, even an old fanny produces old farts, and those are often the funniest.

1 Like

Why am I suddenly thinking “breakfast of champions”?

Desire? It’s a civic duty!

…and stuff!

I dunno. My eight-year-old sure has a gift for a long, controlled staccato emission that brings down the house every time.

3 Likes

Most dogs try to fart silently. My 12 year old lab doesn’t even try. He’s figured out that he can get us rolling on the floor with a squeaker that sounds uncannily like Alvin saying “Aw Daveeeeeee”.

What did no one watch this?

1 Like

More cocks in our clocks?

More dicks in our discourse?

More peepee in our periphery?

6 Likes

Cardinal George Pell will only sign if it includes boy penis.

1 Like