Let all who want more male nudity voice their desire

Cover the Pantone spectrum.

Sure, so long as the dong belongs to someone other than Ewan McGregor. Seen it too many times already.

2 Likes

Hey guys! I saw a line, what’re we signing up for again? Anyway, this crowd looks cool.

3 Likes

And for some reason I am unable to “like” today, yet not getting the usual “you must wait” error message. THIS is the thread in which I discover the problem.

In all seriousness: if 95% of a woman’s skin is exposed, then the men in the scene/video (looking at you, music videos) should be similarly un-attired. I am so sick of seeing fully-dressed men when the women are wearing about as much covering as if they were in Rio.

7 Likes

Even though I am reasonably fit, if I was gyrating in a music video you would beg me to wear a parka.

…

Actually that sounds like a very entertaining music video.

5 Likes

Are you looking for more Idris fan fiction?

(He would make a phenom James Bond)

8 Likes

1 Like

I hate, apologize, and will accept noogies for linking to gawker. But who doesn’t love Chris Pratt regardless of how he looks?

http://defamer.gawker.com/dadbod-vs-rippedbod-the-shocking-chris-pratt-results-1703932469/+caity

4 Likes

Oh God Yes

1 Like

I shall my hand. I want more cocks on TV and in movies. In fact, it want a flood of them.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is anybody a fan of meatspin?

(NSF-- oh fuck it.)

1 Like

There really is something for everyone, isn’t there?

1 Like

Can you explain that video? At all?

1 Like

Well, the reason why I posted it was because it was reminiscient of the early Looney Toons wolf who’d go crazy hitting himself in the head with a hammer when he’d see Bugs cross-dressing.

ETA: That dance move is called the Surra De Bunda, which translates to “Punishment by ass”

I’ve read your words, I understand those words, but I still do not understand that video!

1 Like

The .gif that LDoBe posted, or the video that jerwin posted?

The .gif, sorry!

Okay, Here’s the basic premise, in that Turn Down for What gif I posted, the dude’s face represents my face. The girl’s butt represents Edris Elba’s chest…

Are things starting to make sense now? I’m replying in agreement with @Thebarton_Gamer etc, that goddamn, Edris Elba is hot!

2 Likes