Let all who want more male nudity voice their desire

If you mean the Turn Down for What music video generally? It’s produced by Lil John so I can’t really help you understand it. I don’t understand it either. The clip I used is just my attempt at a web equivalent to a wolf whistle.

1 Like

I think I’m in shock here. OK, totally understand the interest in slamming body parts with Idris Elba, but rather freaked out now that I’ve watched the entire video. What I’d like to do with Elba and what those crazy people are doing isn’t on the same plane of existence!

2 Likes

“Entire video”? It’s a 2 second gif? Could you link to the item you are talking about?

This?

4 Likes

Had that between posted in here before? Am I going blind?

That guy just takes movie roles so he can show his junk. Not that I’m complaining. But yeah, maybe he should give someone else (perhaps, I dunno, Idris Elba?) a turn.

2 Likes

Well, as long as this thread is about dongs, this might be interesting as well:

Wouldn’t that make the best Bond movie ever, NC-17 rating and all? Elba as Bond, of course. I have a feeling there are several other commenters on this very thread in favor of such a proposition. Can Chris Prat be Q? And naked for no reason whatsoever? That’d be OK, too. Such a nice Minnesota boy. :wink:

4 Likes

Once given the name of the video the gif came from, I foolishly thought I should WTFV…not realizing I would LITERALLY be watching a fucking video. Or whatever that was.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe I should have included a boilerplate: Not Safe for Reality warning in there.

2 Likes

I’m glad you understand my video.

Though I do disagree with its diagnosis of me. I’m just a little desensitized, and slow to react.

1 Like

WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT!?

A naked Chris Pratt as Q would be hilarious, but only if it was done in the manner of, “james bond rushes into Qs office without knocking, only to see Q lovingly manscaping his hard bod to the dulcet tunes of enya”

4 Likes

Yes! I want to watch that!

What are you looking at? You’re looking at the world’s strongest dong shattering a Louisville Slugger!

In the video he breaks other things with his crotch too, including a two potted plants, the roof of an apartment building, a framed picture, a corded telephone, and a book.

Sure, but why is a crucifix flying off of the bat!?

1 Like

No. Nu-uh. Nope. Nope.

1 Like

I didn’t even notice that. Upon closer inspection, it’s actually just two splinters that briefly make a cross shape, but both are twirling, and the cross shape only lasts a split second.

Pareidolia: The front of that car only looks friendly because your monkey brain is programmed to see significant stuff like faces crosses everywhere.

Seriously though, what is a cross? Two pieces of wood at pretty much any angle to each other between 20 degrees and 150 degrees.

It lasts more than a second, keeps its shape while rotating, is in the upper left hand of the screen (where as artists are trained is where the eye starts scanning), is in the foreground, and it was a CGI Ed explosion.

That was on purpose, and I think they just wanted the viewer to exclaim, “Holy Dick!!”

I don’t see it… There’s two splinters near the center of the screen that line up in a cross shape for a little while, but they twirl apart. I don’t see any cross in the upper left side of the image though…

This topic was automatically closed after 647 days. New replies are no longer allowed.