Let's rejoice, friends, Aqua Teen is back

Originally published at: Let's rejoice, friends, Aqua Teen is back | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Hmmm… I don’t know if Aqua Teen holds up nearly as well as Space Ghost does for me…

3 Likes

10 Likes

The voices have definitely drifted over the past few years. This clip sounded more like a fan project to me.

after all the lonely years still have an occasional incidence of: “weenie wraps intrigue me”

Ignigknot: Tell me, were there weenie wraps?
Meatwad: Microwaveable, but weenie wraps nonetheless.
Ignigknot: Weenie wraps intrigue me.
Meatwad: They had burger drops-
Err: Burger drops? (jumps through the window; laser blasts can be heard coming from inside)
Meatwad: And burrito cakes.
Shake: I thought they stopped making those.
Meatwad: And pizza balls.
Shake: Pizza balls!
Ignigknot: Were there ‘lil’ turkey muffins?
Meatwad: They had little, regular, and mega.

2 Likes

I hope it feature MC Pee Pants, but probably not.

2 Likes

I think I’ll sleep on this one, but wake me for the next season of Venture Bros

1 Like

finally some decent work for my man Carey Means (the voice of Frylock.)
he hasn’t gotten a thin dime of any royalties since he’s not in SAG and since GA is a “right to work” state, he just got a flat rate for the shows and the last movie. nothing from reruns, dvd sales, nothing. and he was hospitalized last year. he had to get a GoFundMe.
he and I worked at the same restaurant a few years back. helluva nice guy. I was a prep cook, he washed dishes. he loves his fans and he’s not bitter about anything, he loves going to the cons and signing autographs, but even if he didn’t, he’d still have to go, he makes way more doing that than his 9 to 5.

10 Likes

Well that blows!

2 Likes

Maaan, that’s some bullshit right there.

3 Likes

I liked the Aqua Teen movie from before…it was like 2 hours [checks: 85 minutes.] $750k budget…more like interdiction success takeoff than a ____ton of money. 48 or 52% on Metacritic.

1 Like

Aqua teens was so funny the first couple of seasons, but then it became extremely repetative. I love the show, but I’m not into seeing the same old stories over and over.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.