Lewdle: a lewd clone of Wordle

Originally published at: Lewdle: a lewd clone of Wordle | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Perfect for the Sailor/Trucker mouth in the family.

5 Likes

That depends on how you say it.

(Seems like a lot of fuss over Hangman variants.)

2 Likes

Heh

2 Likes

Lewdle 10 3/6
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

In my opinion the solution word isn’t actually lewd, but it’s adjunct enough that it counts I suppose.
Either way, I’m not going to turn down another word puzzle to complete every day.

1 Like

I think the fact that it’s only dirty words actually makes it easier, since I can pretty much run through the whole word list in my head. At least, I have yet to score a 2 on regular Wordle:

1 Like

I checked: ■■■■■ is on the list.

1 Like

Lewdle 11 3/6
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:

Still not super easy

But spurt isn’t.

Lewdle 12 2/6
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:

I feel much shame. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Well done
Lewdle 12 3/6
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.