"Liberals beware": Don Jr. and GOP candidate Eric Greitens threaten Democrats while shooting guns

Originally published at: "Liberals beware": Don Jr. and GOP candidate Eric Greitens threaten Democrats while shooting guns | Boing Boing

6 Likes

It would be a crying shame if they accidentally shot themselves/each other while goofing with guns /s

25 Likes

29 Likes

Do they think liberals don’t know how to shoot guns too? It’s America folks. They might be surprised.

45 Likes

No, they’re GQP’ers/KKKpublicans, the Dear Orange Leader does that for them.

27 Likes

That is one of those FAFO things for me.

17 Likes

Hmm…

First and second amendment rights or…

TERRORISTIC THREAT

(a) A person commits an offense if he threatens to commit any offense involving violence to any person or property with intent to:

cause a reaction of any type to his threat[s] by an official or volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies;
place any person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury;
prevent or interrupt the occupation or use of a building; room; place of assembly; place to which the public has access; place of employment or occupation; aircraft, automobile, or other form of conveyance; or other public place;
cause impairment or interruption of public communications, public transportation, public water, gas, or power supply or other public service;
place the public or a substantial group of the public in fear of serious bodily injury; or
influence the conduct or activities of a branch or agency of the federal government, the state, or a political subdivision of the state.
32 Likes

21 Likes

22 Likes

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Too good for an LOL…

13 Likes

Eric Greitens is an absolute goon.

He lasted a year and a half as MO Governor before a sex abuse/affair/blackmail scandal came to light where he resigned after facing impeachment, and afterwards he had a campaign contribution scandal.

And who decided to NOT prosecute him for the assault (claiming lack of jurisdiction)? Then Attorney General Josh Hawley.

And now he is accused of physical abuse of his now ex-wife and kid. But I guess he hasn’t been convicted of domestic abuse yet.

Like I said, absolute goon.

20 Likes

Another fascist variation on the famous original quote from Hanns Johst.

Hands up! You’re disarmed…, you republican voting swine!—No, let 'em keep their good distance with their whole ideological kettle of fish … I shoot with live ammunition! When I hear the word culture …, I release the safety on my Browning!"

10 Likes
14 Likes

A Christmas Story GIF by Cox Communications

14 Likes

Over and over I see these kinds of videos from Republicans where they’re basically all but outright stating, “We’re going to start hunting you, liberals.”

Huh, apropos of nothing, remember how “outraged” conservatives were about the movie “The Hunt,” where liberals were hunting conservatives (even though it was a satirical horror movie)? It’s like the source of their outrage was more about projection than anything…

12 Likes

I keep wondering what the ammosexuals’ end game is here. Keep threatening, keep acting like gun violence for political ends is a valid form of discourse, and your followeres will start shooting people even more than they do already. Sooner or later there’s going to be a massacre so bad, a firefight at a stadium-level event or a large, well attended rally or protest, something where thousands are injured and hudreds are killed, most of them their own kind, that it will become politically untenable to do nothing. Just like always, the conservatives will then overreact and have an autoimmune response, and either end up putting stricter limitations on gun ownership themselves, or more likely just continuing to be more and more irrelevant to even their most fanatic voters.

I’m envisioning a line of play mobiles for babies made with real loaded guns. And these folks are the market for it.

5 Likes

How come none of them even bother inviting Dick Cheney to come shoot with them…?

10 Likes

I wish I agreed with you, but I don’t. We had a mass shooting where 20 children aged 6-7 were killed, along with 6 others, and we did nothing. That was the event I was sure would be the breaking point, where even conservatives would have to concede we needed to do something. Nope. Their solution was to suggest arming teachers. If there is a mass shooting at a stadium event where hundreds are killed, their solution will be to encourage everyone who attends an NFL game to make sure they’re armed.

20 Likes

Their endgame is to be paramilitary militias for fascists. To have free rein to murder and commit mayhem with their stockpile of overpriced guns.

9 Likes