Lightkey Pro predicts what you’re going to write next – and can supercharge your texts, emails, and more

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/19/lightkey-pro-predicts-what-youre-going-to-write-next-and-can-supercharge-your-texts-emails-and-more.html

1 Like

Lightkey Pro predicts what you’re going to write next – and can supercharge your texts, emails, and more.

advertisement

advertisement

You can test-drive Lightkey Pro for free for seven days. Once you’ve decided to make the purchase, simply head over to the company’s website and you’ll be shown a list of options. Pick the right solution for you: Business Lightkey Pro Business The current version is in beta, so it might not fully function right out of the box. However, it comes with all the basic features. If you’re looking for a solid tool for capturing notes or checking your team’s daily

(this text courtesy inferkit), as is the below after the bolded phrase:

I love inserted ‘advertisement’ placeholders.

It’s like pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

Like Ellen’s Trump head at the start of her telethon.

Oh boy.

And here I thought I was a little low maintenance.

Suddenly I felt like I was like Houdini.

I can figure this out.

We got there in good time and were seated outside.

There was a small but interesting menu.

I wanted to try the hush puppies.

They were breaded with the cut up hot dog.

I decided to try a vegetarian sausage.

The waiter brought me a sausage and said I needed to "stick it

6,636 weekly characters left (and I guess it was a good idea to stop there given what I’m seeing on that last line)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.