Do you want to play autocorrect?

You can’t reality play those on the desktop.

But yet your hardest to write coherently while setting what autocorrect changes or to anyway.

Of course, when you want it to agree up it never does, doors or.

5 Likes

I just started my keyboard at “I” since it’s SwiftKey and offers a Markov Chain prediction. Just hitting the next suggested word over and over until it started repeating.

I decided not to post it. It barfed up half my credentials since I don’t really use SMS, and my credentials for various services are what I type most often.

That gave me the heebie-jeebies. Maybe I’ll reset SwiftKey’s db and use some other keyboard with predictive text turned off for inputting credentials.

8 Likes

I have never had a precocious keypad chick up my credentials… Google ASUS and Swype in trace mode never seemed to remember suck things.

6 Likes

I actually had to go looking for the autocorrect settings. I never use autocorrect because it’s always second guessing me. I’ll be damned if I let my own computer condescending to me by correcting my typing.

I do however use predictive text quite a lot. It’s very quick and easy, and it doesn’t retroactively change fluorite into fluoride against my wishes.

3 Likes

I’m amazed at some of the predictive text. In thumping that autocorrect forces all of us to proof every thing we write. Dies it make us better writers?

Dragon! muy Swipe dies fairly well. And I don’t even have foreign words add an option.

Maybe autocorrect can be the next encryption?

4 Likes

On a desktop now, but my daughter and I were playing a form of autocorrect about a week ago where we used iPhone word suggestions (center-right-center-right…) to make sentences

7 Likes

That last one sounds pretty deep. Also, you must say “day” a lot.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Or looks like synergist forgot about this thread game didn’t he. I hope we can make up for lost time. Maybe not of things come or at clean at that last sentence.

Cooler on big not, thrust of say me. Showed me what you’re made of. Hit me with your best shots. Ate your mask or ate your ass keyboard.

2 Likes

YOUR DON’T TICKLE IT WHAT THAT FUCK YOUR ARE TALKING ASKED. 

2 Likes

Rob Good is dead Akkad. Rob for freon Toronto. No I mean Rob Ford the gourmet make of Toronto who was as big fat outdoor, hit is now a bit head idiot. Her deaf Jim dead add a formal. Snorked of this mortal coil. A format make. Decreased. May gosh mallet. May God haver mercy on his hideous soul.

4 Likes

(That’s a fun game. I wonder what my iPad wants me to say now?)

yeah but the only way to go to sleep now and then you have to be the first half of the year. I’m at a time when the sun goes down in my head and the rest of the most important thing is that the government has been a long way from my house. What is this a lot of people are just too cute and funny as hell in my room and the other hand is not a good time waster.

3 Likes

Where did you hide the cannabis zerg rush? None left in Davis back set. I am a chocolate zombie.

“Where did you hide the Cadbury Creme Eggs? None left in Adam’s [?!] basket. I am a chocoholic zombie.”

Samsung’s voice to text is usually pretty good for me, but not today. And yeah, I sent the original. Worse, she knew what I was asking and answered the actual question.

2 Likes

Good morning everybody what will Lauren so today? No not listen autocorrect. Well that part West eighty. At least or want zag rush.

How do you think mag well do today? Still make people sensitive and groove then nearsighted?

1 Like

And goodbye to be able too much for the next few months ago when he was in my head and the rest of the best way to go.

1 Like

Si what they lariat status on the hedgehogs?

1 Like

We’ll hashtag she been in a night moon lately? She wasn’t sure happy with who first goal bad from vacation, butter moon is music better not.

Bury Mon is Ethernet best mosaic.

Jesus giving disarray what is wrong with ask if there people over in the alright thread? Maybe he’s a got and good void a area digit - I don’t roughly know. But he hasn’t crapped all over that legacies if umpteen riskier like kabob kg Sanderson had. I mean - fuck that got. Sketchier books long… I simply, maybe interesting. Uh Javan’s sheltered or any money for them, maybe they are crap. But they sound moderately interesting, BC and her pulls no punches in pointing out good own flaws. But everybody wants to label him add rich as girls-romancing, note of which I think is the case. A writer? The peripatetic Lutheran’s, NB when not encumbered by a family (as be points or) is a reasonable choice is this digital age. No need to live in one’s own collection of reverence columns. But nooooo - he’s an asshole, for all sitters of reasons that can’t actually be found in his writing.

2 Likes

This should be interesting given the low expectations I have with this kids (keyboard) ok (on) my Lumia 950. Color me surprised by the accuracy that I am getting as I play this game. Now of all times it does (chooses) not to ashtray my uncle. (that was what I meant to say)

Oh well, I’m sure my next pay (post) will even out the overall average.

3 Likes