Lil Jon has the best response when asked to support Donald Trump's re-election campaign

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/29/lil-jon-has-the-best-response-when-asked-to-support-donald-trumps-re-election-campaign.html

8 Likes

Idk sucking up to trump in any fashion is fucking stupid in my book.

Idiots.

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOKAY

2 Likes

VOTE DON FOR WHAT

Btw Xeni, about half your posts in the last month or two have had broken comment links from the front page, in the SHARE / TWEET / COMMENTS links. (This post is one such. I came in the back door here, via the BBS.)

3 Likes

I guess this would be the rap equivalent of…

2 Likes

Obligs:

Fucking finally; I am so over rich Black entertainers dick-riding 45.

I just watched Trevor Noah’s interview with Ice Cube, and I swear I wanted to punch my monitor listening to all the bullshit justifications of a sellout muthafucka who is rich, out of touch, and hasn’t done one iota of the work involved in getting restorative justice for the Black Community.

7 Likes

Known problem. Discussed here:

3 Likes

Good for him, I guess?

I’m a bit thrown by the usage of the word idiot here, because I really can’t see how his action demonstrates that one way or the other.

Intelligence has basically nothing to do with ideology. Mental ability and correctness aren’t linked. Don’t forget, garbage in, garbage out.

Everyone who supports Trump is either a fascist, an idiot or both. Most of us already already suspected Lil Jon isn’t a fascist. And no idiot could possibly create a piece of high art as incredible as “Turn Down for What.”

6 Likes

I really found Amber Ruffin’s bit on this very well-spoken and to the point:

Yeah, she’s awesome.

11 Likes

Looks like he’s got no love for Lil Hands.

3 Likes

Of all the rappers I’ve heard; Lil John (Yeah), was the last one I would have thunk of to defeat my President.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.