Li'l William Barr delivers his classroom book reports

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/03/lil-william-barr-delivers-hi.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH Li’l William Barr issues his classroom book reports, and lawyers up his summaries

9 Likes

TOTAL AND COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Now, the American people deserve to learn the truth about the oranges of these books, its authors, and that teacher.

download

17 Likes

Totally unrealistic!
He would have tailored his book report to be what the teacher wanted to hear!

15 Likes

tumblr_pp70qfe5tO1rhs4ze_540

23 Likes

At first I was confused about what was so dissonant about that image, until I realised Turmp’s head had been photoshopped onto the body of a dignified, likable human being wearing a human-style suit

20 Likes

Yes shocking, and my apologies.

11 Likes

This would be SUPER FUNNY if it weren’t about the presidnyet committing treason to get ‘elected’ (and if you think our election machinery and media were wide open to attack in 2016, boy howdy 2020 is gonna be a sh!tshow for sure)

10 Likes

That Little William is such a cute little scamp!

4 Likes

34 Likes

It’s funny because it’s treason true!

10 Likes

I like that people are being skeptical about Barr, but there’s a chance that the Mueller report, with minimal redactions, actually confirms Barr’s spin.

3 Likes

otoh:

4 Likes

I also think it’s telling that Barr shit all over himself to get out Letter#2 saying that Letter#1 was absolutely not a summary (don’t quote me(don’t indict me when all this hits the fan)).

4 Likes

For me, the large hands gave it away.

3 Likes

Now that’s an annoying orange!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.