Tom the Dancing Bug: A Calvinesque and Hobbesian look inside Little Donald's brain

Originally published at: Tom the Dancing Bug: A Calvinesque and Hobbesian look inside Little Donald's brain | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

15 Likes

There is an element of people accepting what should be the grounds of accepting an insanity plea from Trump, and instead saying it justifies electing him president. Johnson just did that in his endorsement of Trump’s candidacy.

Asked again about Trump’s frequent, false claims that the election was stolen through widespread fraud, Johnson said, “I take him at his word, I do believe that he believes that.”

1 Like

Johnson did that only because the same yahoos who kicked McCarthy out of the Speakership were about to do the same thing to him after the continuing resolution passed.

4 Likes

I think he also believes it, too.

5 Likes

Quite possible. I don’t have a good read on Johnson yet as far as whether I think he actually believes everything he says, or if he’s just saying whatever he thinks will get him power. I know I don’t trust anything about him.

2 Likes

Point Damon GIF by Pose FX

But from what I understand, he was one of the key figures in driving the vote to overturn the election. He’s a Christofascist true believer, from what he’s done and said in public at least…

6 Likes

yup

He appeared to pressure 125 House Republicans to join him in filing a brief to the Supreme Court supporting a Texas lawsuit to overturn Biden’s wins in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

He told them Donald Trump was watching

3 Likes

A classic subject

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.