Listen: Audio of Trump's desperate call to Georgia's election fraud investigator just released

Frances Watson a national treasure. She could very well have succumbed to this smarmy slimeball tactic…I wonder how many other attempts he made to contact her on other channels.

A year later and half a million dead.

4 Likes

Thug life.

Yeah, his lies about statistics were just so DUMB, and so easily disproven. Who does he think he’s fooling?

“We won Alabama by 40” He won by 26 points.

“Won Florida by 6 or 700,000” He won by 298,000.

“We won Florida by record numbers.” Nixon beat McGovern by 1.1 MILLION votes in Florida. When Florida was ONE THIRD its present population!

“Record number in Texas.” Nixon beat McGovern by 1.1 MILLION votes (66/33), compared to Trump’s paltry 630,000 votes (52/46).

That’s the thing, though. Even his base knows he’s lying. His base knew Mexico wasn’t going to pay for the wall. The purpose of his lying is to get his base used to the idea that: lies, truth, its all the same, it’s all meaningless. All that’s important is the liar-in-chief.

I think what’s interesting here is that he does lie about things he knows he can get caught on. He’s daring anyone to challenge him, but they won’t/don’t, so it’s an Orwellian situation where people are training themselves to believe 2 + 2 = 5, or whatever number is popular that day.

2 Likes

The Onion called that back in 2012.

7 Likes

Perhaps he’ll come to that conclusion… someday, although that runs smack up against actually being a scumbag his entire life and very likely never improving on that.

1 Like

He thinks he’s fooling his base, Q-anazis, and anyone who watches Fox News (where his lies will be played without any correction, and commentators heads will nod in agreement, with never a mention of the true numbers)

Those are the only people he cares about fooling. Everyone else he just hopes to drown out and distract until everyone is talking about something else.

1 Like

This does actually make me feel like I can sleep more soundly.

3 Likes

I like to imagine him freezing and caked in filth on some grim fell; having been thrown out by his conniving brood; railing against the heavens, like King Lear (or Leer in his case).

8 Likes

It just remains inconceivable to me that anyone would want to commit any kind of shenanigans for him when, if there’s one thing that’s on-brand for Trump, it’s throwing people under the bus at the first sign of trouble.

1 Like

I’m sure whoever Mark is (it’s not that I’m too -lazy-, it’s that I just don’t care) is now being blamed for blowing it on his pre-Trump calls. He probably told Trump NOT to call them and Trump couldn’t stop himself.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.