Listen to Sean Hannity weave in an absurd plug for My Pillow while talking about Americans stranded in Kabul

Originally published at: Listen to Sean Hannity weave in an absurd plug for My Pillow while talking about Americans stranded in Kabul | Boing Boing

6 Likes

This would be in bad taste even as a satirical SNL sketch.

42 Likes

What scum.

28 Likes

That’s about a clever a weave-in as some dude from the Jersey Shore would do it.

7 Likes

scared gingerbread man GIF

17 Likes

Lindell’s ass must taste like ambrosia.

Or it’s his checkbook.

16 Likes

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

17 Likes

Oh dear Dog…

15 Likes

Good thing he says the name of the webpage. It might have been tough to find otherwise.
Or you might think you went to the wrong place, because the web design makes it look like someone’s home business from before wordpress.

16 Likes

It’s less traumatic when you remember he is a human toe.

7 Likes

This is like something out of a Verhoeven movie. Like a commercial in Robocop or Starship Troopers. It’s American self-parody.

29 Likes
17 Likes
12 Likes

Well . . . times’re’ard and friendz’r’fiuw, so ta-ra to fookin’ him! (Donna rime bu’ no less true, Hanni’y is fookin’ dim).

7 Likes

What a disgusting, embarrassing, shameless brute he is.

7 Likes

Oh, I don’t know. There’s something amusing about Sean F’ing Hannity reduced to shilling shitty pillows manufactured by the world’s biggest Q dipshit for the cash grab in the middle of his bullshit slinging that brings a big ole smile to my face.

15 Likes

Continuity nod. Like it.

7 Likes

i don’t know about amusing. for me it was first a shocking WTF and then the horror that he would actually say that as a coda to his rant. THEN i was amused that he was going to take a commercial break. hey asshole, you just had a commercial break, and the absurdity of the placement just completely undercut your rant! what a soulless piece of shit.

4 Likes

Christ, what a complete and utter fucking arsehole.

5 Likes

Even the drip-dry, monofilament nightmare squatting on top of Trump’s head is a better weave-in than Hannity managed.

3 Likes