Livingston couple faces 150 felony charges, including sexual abuse of dog and serving semen-tainted pastries

I don’t want to know either, but one story did mention that he (or at least his online activity) had been under investigation for 5 years. All the events listed in the OP occurred within a year after these 2 got married. That was apparently a horrible accelerant

The accusations involve children. There is a need to prevent their identities from becoming public. The privacy of the accused is irrelevant and hasn’t been protected more because he was a cop.

7 Likes

Buried the lede a bit.

1 Like

Not to mention the privacy of the recipients of those pastries. One cannot make this charge stick without evidence so…you know. I’m sure the dog is not keen to be identified either. Hmm…how prevalent is this sort of thing?

1 Like

How presumptuous…:wink:

Not sure how much of the story you read, but she brought the pastries to school, gave them to students and took pictures of girls eating them for him to keep (with his pictures of his ejaculating in the petit fours beforehand).
Obviously every parent in the area is horrified by the possibility and some unnamed families already know it was their children. Their privacy is worth protecting.

9 Likes

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

6 Likes

A suitable defense, there isn’t one. I know they are going to plead “Not Guilty” but why? The prosecution has pictures.

2 Likes

Wow. For someone in the SWAT team he sure is careless about the incriminating evidence. But I suppose if you are that far gone concerns of that kind are trifling. Not sure what the deal is with the cops - does this qualify him for dismissal or a promotion?

@almighty_bob They could ALWAYS state that the pictures were a prank and that nobody ACTUALLY got served the real deal. I am almost certain a half eaten pastry - something traceable with his DNA on it - is going to be required for a conviction. I think this charge will be an easy out for him.

2 Likes

They’ve got pictures of young girls eating the contaminated food stuffs too.

This is why “The Aristocrats” joke doesn’t work. Because there really are people that sick and twisted out there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.