Louisiana school teacher fed sperm-laced cupcakes to her students

Originally published at: Louisiana school teacher fed sperm-laced cupcakes to her students | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Glad they’re going away for a long time. And

vomit GIF

35 Likes

The instigator maybe, but these hardly sound like the kind of crimes I’d associate with evil genius. Lex Luthor he ain’t.

39 Likes

What the actual fuck.

17 Likes

I hope they didn’t have any kids of their own

17 Likes

Disgusted America Ferrera GIF by HULU

15 Likes

I was thinking it was a set of these novelty pregnancy-announcement cupcakes, and thought “that’s an extremely harsh punishment for a sex-ed related joke.”

The actual crimes are rather worse…

12 Likes

This is what you get when you don’t narrow down your search criteria in pursuit of love any more than just “bad boys”. Well, “fun” bad, or just “total despicable asshole” bad? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I just can’t believe this. This was Louisiana, not Florida, are you sure?

8 Likes

I hope his prison name is Cupcake. this is why I never eat glazed pastries.

5 Likes

as covid eases the Florida starts spreading.

8 Likes

Aside from being the state I live in, Florida is also not the exclusive domain of child-abusing assholes.

17 Likes

“Her attorneys called Dennis the “mastermind” behind the couple’s criminal activity.”

Mastermind? I think not. Dumb-ass wank-stain, more like.

5 Likes

I bet I know who they voted for in 2016 and 2020…

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

It’s a world-wide phenomenon.

16 Likes

faith in humanity? < sad trombone >

3 Likes

I may be oddly optimistic in this one area, but my first thought was: I bet I know who they bought merch from or in support of but didn’t bother to go vote at all…

And, this is all totally grody. If I’ve ever been unknowingly fed sperm-laced food, I would gladly go to my deathbed never knowing about it.

Throw Up Stephen Colbert GIF by MOODMAN

14 Likes

Yeah… just horribly gross. Sometimes, you hear about something and think what the fuck is wrong with them…

13 Likes

I think we can leave that to the prison shrink to work out.

3 Likes

From what I read, she agreed to testify against her ex-husband, and his trial is in May. He pleaded not guilty. :nauseated_face:

12 Likes

I’m gonna wager at least partially on toxic masculinity playing a role, though. I think it would make us all feel better if it were a pathology, but the truth is that there are just some people who are just assholes and love to bully others, and that there are aspects of our culture which not only accept that, but fully encourage it.

13 Likes