Louisiana school teacher fed sperm-laced cupcakes to her students

I guess that might be true, he might not feel guilty at all; the creepy sack of shit.

7 Likes

Toxic? Positively radioactive, I’d say. If he wore a mood ring, it would turn polonium.

12 Likes

Vladimir Putin Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

14 Likes

It’s this kind of story that required BoingBoing, by court order, to add “mostly” to the “wonderful things” slogan

4 Likes

It’s like the guy was spinning the wheel o’ things to harsh on not being permitted him and landed on ‘toxic masculinity’ rather than say ‘exoticizing the other’ or ‘uxory’ or ‘widdershins’ from their Big Fun 1630 Catalog Of Things Distant Americans Might Do and thought it was good to go. Maybe sport around for his initial take of booking Fashion Week in Carharts emblazoned “Education is my Sidepiece.” Animalist Farms Remembers…

9 Likes
3 Likes

A rather important detail about her ex-co-defendant seems omitted from this report, the man was a cop.

He is a former Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) member of Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office

11 Likes

Well, that was unexpected. (OK, pretty much expected in hindsight, yeah, cop with toxic masculinity issues? Not really surprising at all.)

7 Likes

adventure-time-finn-happy

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 Likes

Well, colour me surprised! Actually, not very surprised.
In fact, not surprising at all.

3 Likes

AECABT - All Ex-Cops Are Bastards Too

2 Likes

“No, I said JAZZ Age…Jazz”

WTF dude?! Remind me to never ever invite those two degenerates to a potluck.
Also, would do well to keep them away from kitchen duty of any kind - would say ‘whilst behind bars’ but it’s more like ‘ever’.

1 Like

Martha Stewart says that she never rotated through the prison kitchen, because the guards believed it would have allowed her some measure of solace.

I would think that the guards would be weighing the sadistic pleasures of assigning these two to the kitchen, versus the risk of riots if the other inmates found out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.