Convicted rapist facing child sex charge kills 5 teens at sleepover, his wife, and himself

Originally published at: Convicted rapist facing child sex charge kills 5 teens at sleepover, his wife, and himself | Boing Boing

2 Likes

And I suppose he got the gun in his “congratulations, you’re getting out of prison” goody bag? You’d think we could at least agree that convicted felons with charges pending from crimes they committed while they were serving their sentence should be monitored closely and kept away from firearms.

Jesus, WTF.

10 Likes

Waiting for the Gym Jordan press conference about out of control rape and mass murders in red states… Please tell me when I can stop holding my breath.

7 Likes

The amazing part? The CSM charge was for images procured while imprisoned from a 16-year-old correspondent, and they let him out.

What the actual fuck?

9 Likes

Meanwhile, in Oklahoma…

They couldn’t keep McFadden in prison because they’re too packed with innocent people. Clearly, the answer is more private prisons.

/s

9 Likes

And this, too:

Registered sex offenders are allowed to live with children as long as the offender didn’t commit a crime against them, she said.

FFS!!!

9 Likes

6 Likes

And yet, somehow, it’s trans people and drag shows that are an existential threat to the American Republic.

Oh! And Hunter Biden’s laptop.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.