Loch Ness Monster seen on Google Earth

Petrified tends to sink though. :slight_smile:

yep, youre right. its just a bird in flight, seen from behind, whose left wing happens to match the waterline optical. right wing upward. thats all it is.

1 Like

That’s why I included a air bubble in my description :wink:

Once seen this cannot be unseen, it so obviously is just a bird!

1 Like
2 Likes

Sorry I wasn’t aware we were having a discussion. But thanks for schooling me anyway :upside_down_face:

1. Birds and bats fly over water all the time. It’s a very common thing to see, and to photograph. There is not even one scrap of bone or one unambiguous photo that demonstrates Nessie to be a real animal.

2. You can tell from the inset that this photo was taken very close to shore. A large animal, as Nessie is supposed to be, could not be submerged here. And see those peaks on the water? They look like raindrop splashes, which rarely exceed an inch or so in height. With this in mind, look at the picture again. Whatever that thing is, it can’t be very large.

3. So the wing lines up with the shore. Sure it’s a coincidence, but it’s not that improbable, keeping in mind that birds often fly low over water. And had the wing been below the shoreline, you’d have had no complaints.

Supposing it Nessie
Is fancy but messy.
More likely a bird
Is what has occured.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.