Locked up Elizabeth Holmes bonds with fellow celebrity convict in "journey of positive change"

Originally published at: Locked up Elizabeth Holmes bonds with fellow celebrity convict in "journey of positive change" | Boing Boing

3 Likes

4 Likes

Well that criminal liar and thief sure has a hard working PR firm.

6 Likes

I suppose that they’re aiming to be prisonfluencers.

11 Likes

I wonder how she’s paying them, given all the people she owes money to.

5 Likes

This story isn’t as fun without Webber’s music and choreography.

1 Like

I’d like you to join my network on ClinkedIn.

14 Likes

Prison can be Crime University And they can definitely teach.

9 Likes

I read the title as they were somehow issuing scammy bonds from prison. Maybe that is the next step.

3 Likes

No matter where they are, BSers will spew BS.

2 Likes

Martha Stewart did it better. But then, she does everything better:

4 Likes

I enjoy your joke.

But on a serious note, if “ClinkedIn” were a real professional social network site for ex cons, to find work post-incarceration, that may be a positive gain.

Employers could use to it tap into a labor pool that would otherwise be excluded, knowing that the future employees have “colored past” and are willing to look beyond that. Parole officers could use it to keep tabs on the recently released (with the idea that they may impart a gentle nudge as opposed to re-incarceration depending on the postings.)

7 Likes

*plotting their next grift

4 Likes

I await the reality show in which all the convicted felons from previous reality shows (and there are more than enough already) live together in a half-way house and are filmed 24-7-365. Should be entertaining.

What nincompoop decided that this kind of social media parasite was a “celebrity?”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.