Look at this beautiful website for a Japanese family office launched by Nintendo founder's ancestors

Originally published at: Look at this beautiful website for a Japanese family office launched by Nintendo founder's ancestors | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I never cease being amused at the Facebook Sign self actualization nonsense poetry of people whose job is basically to buy bonds.

4 Likes

It’s all worth it when you grab a rocket flower and get all coins.

1 Like

This website really does a great job of demonstrating the performance limits of the <canvas> element in HTML5. My fan was whirring like I was playing a first-person shooter, and I was getting a frame rate of like 4 frames per second.

1 Like

I love this. Web design used to be so fun, and then the need to make all sites cross-compatible with different mobile formats just seems to have murdered it.

1 Like

Two things, that website makes me so happy I think puking rainbows is a possibility. Also, I just want a Katamari to roll that whole thing up and toss it in the sky to make a Nintendo Death Star to look down on earth.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.