Look at this goofball complain about the coming New World Order that will stop her from putting "F**k Now Biden" stickers on gas pumps

Bet for enough money and attention she’d do all of the above. Apparently she thinks laws only exist in China right now anyway.

5 Likes

Because when they say “freedom”, they mean a country free of POC. Unless they’re doing jobs white folks don’t want to do. And then they must go home and not interact with white folks.

22 Likes

Yep, plus free of queer folk “shoving their agenda down our throats” (by doing such horrendous things as, like, holding hands in public).

23 Likes

just keep in mind that women are damned if they do, and damned if they don’t.

imo how someone navigates through the world’s unrealistic demands on “correct appearance” is… well… pretty much for them alone to decide. and really, there’s more than enough to judge her for that doesn’t stray into the “what is the proper way present oneself” territory.

15 Likes

Translation: “People like me have had the freedom to do whatever we want, at the expense of people not like us - but now I fear that’s changing!”

13 Likes

I’ve encountered people like her, and they’re too dumb to know how to pump their own gas.

Serious question - Do big-boned mole-covered complexion women with moustaches have huge Insta/Tok followers? Seems there’s a high-bar for entry into this realm.

1 Like

Maybe some people have followers for reasons…good or bad…other than whether you personally find them attractive. I know it’s surprising, but even women, who are actually people too.

9 Likes

It’s modeling. Low tier, perhaps, with a slight whiff of authenticity™ but still basically modeling. The bar for “entry” into semi-pro modeling/entertaining has always been pretty much the same fwiw though. Just tiktok lets more people buy a starter pack for indie modeling more easily than what was previously possible with print or film/tv, agencies, unions, etc.

5 Likes

I wish I could help. That’s horrible.

They’re planning on taking away our freedoms

In her case, seems appropriate. If you can’t behave like a rational civilised human being in wider society, yeah, your freedoms will be restricted.

3 Likes
3 Likes

So is it “Let’s Go Now, Brandon”? I’m confused…

3 Likes

https://web.archive.org/web/20110531214717/http://www.al-bab.com/arab/docs/pal/pal10.htm

2 Likes

Is there a transcript of her video? I’m pretty sure I can’t bear to watch it.

3 Likes

I still say those are parody accounts just poking fun at the right.

1 Like

Based on what, exactly? Was Trump a comedian poking fun at the right who didn’t notice that he was actually in charge of it?

5 Likes

Because to me it looks like they’re trying too hard to be a caricature of the extreme right.

Sorry, that’s just how it comes across to me.

2 Likes

She’ll be shocked if she ever finds out that she can be detained and searched without cause within 100 miles of a port of entry into the good ole US of A, and this includes every international airport in the country. The NWO has already been emplaced right under her nose!

5 Likes

Damn, Hulk Hogan has got some influence!

No, they really are that stupid. The people we know are actually on the right are not exactly paragons of intelligence and rationality. Far right ideas are just stupid and violent. That’s all they have stupid, violent ideas.

9 Likes