Look at this goofball complain about the coming New World Order that will stop her from putting "F**k Now Biden" stickers on gas pumps

Originally published at: Look at this goofball complain about the coming New World Order that will stop her from putting "F**k Now Biden" stickers on gas pumps | Boing Boing

7 Likes

putting “F**k Now Biden” stickers on gas pumps

“Now” should be “Joe,” no?

21 Likes

Is that Kimberly Guilfoyle?

16 Likes

Recorded (of course) on her phone.

In portrait (of course) no less.

16 Likes

Lady…

halt-catch-cameron-what-talking

31 Likes

I kind of like the “Fuck Now Biden” version. Sounds more like an invitation.

15 Likes

Or a demand.

“When do we want it? Fuck now, Biden!

Gordon Ramsay Food GIF by Masterchef

28 Likes

Madam, the New World Order is already here. . . why do you think you can’t drink and drive, or defecate in the street, or use your neighbor’s house for target practice? They made all these “laws” that restrict our total and absolute freedom.

29 Likes

Worried about being tracked while - checks notes - recording video of self and uploads to the internet for all to see?

41 Likes

Donald Trump GIF by fularious

16 Likes

All that makeup is to foil the face tracking algorithms, right?

17 Likes

Hey, some of us old guys are still horndogs.

TMI? oh…

7 Likes

Why are americans so obsessed with freedom. And why don’t some realise they are totally free, compared to most civilised nations?

8 Likes

How dare they prevent her from vandalizing private property! \s

10 Likes

“Watched Tracked Monitored”

Sent from my iphone…

20 Likes

Rarely do I literally LOL…but indeed, just now, I laughed out loud. :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Hey! Don’t mess with the New World Order unless you can take it to the ring!

11 Likes

“Doxxed” from society!

18 Likes

Homophobic AND agressively anti Biden? What a perplexing combination. We need to commission a study of these aggreved white straight folk to better understand their values so we can reach out to them and heal this country!

Sarcasm, this toxic brand of 'Murrica doesn’t want healing, it wants fear, anger, and subjugation.

11 Likes

Anyone else read the headline wrong and get sad it wasn’t about the band? I saw “complain,” “the coming,” “New … Order” and thought maybe another movie was coming out or something. Another thumbs down for reality.

4 Likes