Look inside Pee-wee Herman's home for sale, complete with cat patio

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/07/look-inside-pee-wee-hermans-home-for-sale-complete-with-cat-patio.html

5 Likes

ReBoing!

11 Likes

But this one has a video with obnoxious real estate agents in it!

13 Likes

That is a nice look space; though, surely, the outdoor area is a Catio.

9 Likes

Pee Wee’s home has lots lots of reverb on the BBS

4 Likes

“We’ve got a spaghetti western here on 36. I like spaghetti westerns. I like the way the boots are all reverbed out, walking across the hardwood floors. In fact, everything’s got that big reverb sound.”

– Primus

4 Likes

Beat The Champions Okay I Guess GIF by RTL

9 Likes

This home is amazing and I can’t believe it didn’t sell in the first 24 hours.

6 Likes

…esp given the previous owner!

4 Likes

No one wanted to deal with the unbearable listing agent.

7 Likes

Peewee’s playhouse was a venue for fun, Paul Reuben’s house might not hit those whimsical notes, but it lacks nothing.

5 Likes

There’s a fair amount of whimsy in’t, as th’ Bard might’ve said.

3 Likes

And you know, she is good at what she does because she’s a real estate agent who flips houses and is into marketing.

happy will and grace GIF by HULU

4 Likes

I would have to ask her to wait outside, because her self-stroking flow of valley garbage would kill my urge to live.

I love the house soooo fucking hard, though. I almost bought a similar (but much smaller) house in Savannah, but it was in a neighborhood experiencing a higher-than-average amount of crim and murrrder (which hasn’t ceased). :cry:

That house had original pull-down bent wood lighting, terrazzo floors, metal-edged Formica counters, and the original Radarange still in the wall. Full wall of original sliders that slid smooov, and an Esther Williams pool in the wooded backyard. For under $200k. I hope the eventual owners loved it as hard as I did.

4 Likes

I know zero about women’s fashion, but I got annoyed whenever she walked on screen because she appears to be wearing pants that are 10 sizes too large.

I assume this is the current fashion and happily all the women in my family have missed it?

They seem pretty well fitted, actually. They’re just bell bottoms.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.