Looks like we're going to have to wait a while for season two of Arcane

Originally published at: Looks like we're going to have to wait a while for season two of Arcane | Boing Boing

1 Like

Netflix Original Series Jinx GIF by League of Legends

3 Likes

Mrs. Bashful and I were just wondering out loud last night about when we might see more of Arcane. Darn!

1 Like

@dnealy - Sadly (as you no doubt know) - this is pretty much normal turnaround in the realms of quality animation. Take all the top anime - One Punch Man, Demon Slayer, Jujitsu Kaisen, Attack on Titan - years go by between seasons!

It’s gotten to a point I have to rewatch a show before the imminent arrival of the next season just to remember what the hell is going on.

1 Like

Meh. I’m just glad we do get more. Books are the same*

Not a bad thing, necessarily. It can be fun to rewatch.

*Except for certain highly productive writers. Looking at you, Seanan McGuire :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t mind the wait one bit if it means maintaining the quality and excellence I witnessed in season 1. My only concern would be if the network cancelled because of the delay. After all they’re in it for the money these days which is truly unfortunate… Let’s just hope they don’t take as long as GRRM to finish a novel! :crazy_face:

I mean… when haven’t they been in it for the money? :thinking: These are for-profit companies… producing interesting art is merely a byproduct of the profit-seeking…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.