Lowered car gets stuck on a speed bump at an auto meet

The stretched tires are intentional, part of the look.
The lack of front fenders could be due to limited budget (those wheels/tires would probably rub on stock fenders, requiring modified or replacement fenders) but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s also part of the look.

2 Likes

Useless machine. What’s the fucking point? All tricked out and nowhere to go.

6 Likes

It’s not for me, but whoever owns that gets in his car in the morning with a huge smile on his face. What more reason do you need? It’s his own car and he’s not hurting anybody.

6 Likes

I understand that conspicuous consumption is its own reward. :wink:

2 Likes

Isn’t there a math formula for this? Size of penis inverse of money spent, something like that?

…anyways… I have my i7 OC’d to 6ghz in a liquid-filled container, lots of LED lights… pretty rad…

8 Likes

It’s a car that’s deliberately been altered to be unsuitable for street use. Unsurprisingly (except, apparently, to the owner), it’s unsuitable for street use, thus undeniably making it a useless machine. I seriously suspect the owner doesn’t “get in his car in the morning” because they’d not be able to go anywhere in that thing if it can’t even navigate a low speed bump.

5 Likes

But it’s still useless and still nowehere to go. It is too impractical to drive on any city street where I live and if it takes a car to make a person smile, that’s really weird to me. My car gets me from point A to point B and back again. It doesn’t make me happy other than it is efficient and practical and fills a need. Maybe if you have a shitload of money and you want to waste it. Naaah, I could find many better things to spend my money on.

2 Likes

That’s a lot more expensive than wearing pants that always fall down, but just as practical.

10 Likes

Theoretically a super low car could be a track car, but i’m not sure how true this would be. I’m not a gearhead so probably a question best left for those in the know (at least more knowledge than what i have, which is minimal)

2 Likes

hey buddy, yur spenshun’s broke

2 Likes

Ridiculous looking thing, like someone has stepped on it and broken the axles.

4 Likes

If I might borrow part of your sentence…That car is stupid…and lots of leftover words. Thanks

Edited to add I’m a long time car freak I try to keep a baseline in all my cars…They are made for transportation, if they don’t do that then they can be yard art and plastic pink flamingo’s are much cheaper.

6 Likes

At the end of the day, just about everybody else s hobby is stupid. My hobbies too.

1 Like

Hey, my action figures aren’t stupid.

Maybe.

1 Like

Unless you have some minty Major Matt Mason’s, just get off my lawn. :wink:

You can tell those cut spring jobs by how they handle slight bumps. They are inherently underdamped, so they wobble up-and-down for several seconds.

5 Likes

That would be an awful track car. Stupid camber + stretched tires = low grip in corners. A stock Toyota 86 would crush that thing around any circuit.

4 Likes

That things all show and no go.

1 Like

Looks kind of dumb to me.
Now this I could go for:

2 Likes

What a nice lawn.

*jk

2 Likes