Lucky Charms Beer is magically questionable

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/26/lucky-charms-beer-is-magically.html

4 Likes

I for one like the sound of this marshmallow beer although I’ve never tried it.

All I remember of Lucky Charms “marshmallows” is sugar with the consistency of chalk. Neither of these are things I want in my beer.

3 Likes

Save some time on that separating thing, and just buy a box of the marshmallows:

5 Likes

I’m guessing that it’s an IPA to hide its terrible flavor.

4 Likes

Great, I just need one for the rest of the mornings.

1 Like

Of course it had to be another f****n IPA. The shark jump that never ends.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Hm. Something about this i find really questionable… an adult product with packaging that might be enticing to an underage market. Granted this is a limited release product but i still think whomever came up with the branding and/or concept should’ve thought about this a bit harder.

2 Likes

Roger That!

6 Likes

Shopping for beer that isn’t an IPA is like shopping for yogurt that isn’t greek.

3 Likes

Sounds like Sirius Cybernetics’ Advanced Beer Substitute … or Orbitz with alcohol.

3 Likes

Questionable indeed, if it’s not poured out of a taxidermied squirrel or weasel, it’s not magical, charming or lucky.

8 Likes

Man, craft brewing has got to be the industry with the highest frequency of bad ideas that everyone takes a stab at. Ultra high gravity, poorly done sours, gouse, and other farmhouse styles and now this brewing with pastries crap.

5 Likes

I am happy this beer won’t leave the state of Virginia. It sounds so horrible I don’t even want it anywhere close to me.

3 Likes

Now I have something to wash down my meat cereal,

11 Likes

Seconded.

Also, is April early these days, or are these people late for the loony train?

4 Likes

mascots

12 Likes

This is a very LIMITED release beer.

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His mercy endures forever.

4 Likes

Worst beer i’ve ever had in my life was Rogue’s Voodoo Doughnut beer (maple bacon donut flavored). I have a write up on my play-by-play thoughts on the taste if people want to read it but the shortened version is it tasted like an ashtray with maple syrup.

3 Likes

Remember, they put so many marshmallows in the cereal because they’re cheaper than the actual cereal itself.

1 Like