Lustful Donald Trump signs woman's chest in crowded bar (video)

Originally published at: Lustful Donald Trump signs woman's chest in crowded bar (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Throw Up Stephen Colbert GIF by MOODMAN

27 Likes

Oh, fuckin’ hell, get this idiot behind bars already.

(The proper ones - the steel ones)

29 Likes

as creepy as it is, it won’t move the needle one bit.

21 Likes

I read where he also handed out free pizza. Probably pineapple.

9 Likes

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with pineapple pizza!

Everything wrong with what we just witnessed.

18 Likes

But…but…that means Trump is…trafficking children!

/s

8 Likes

If I could get Trump to autograph my butt cheeks I would.

Then I’d let one rip while he was writing.

10 Likes

The Access Hollywood tape seemed to make him more popular with his base, so yeah, I suspect you are correct. It goes along with the denial of agency or humanity of women that is part and parcel of their whole worldview. “She’s not really a person, just a young, attractive breast! Don’t be so serious!” :face_vomiting:

15 Likes

Cringey but okay if she was a magafan and asked him to do it, but wait-staff who had to stand and take it, regardless of how they felt about it? Not okay!

Of course, that’s how he’s always treated his staff.

Hopefully his next diet coke had a little extra.

16 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:…to :infinity:

7 Likes

You can bet she’ll have that forearm signature turned into a tattoo.

6 Likes

Between the sycophants and Trump, I can’t tell who’s more cringey. :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Once he’s in prison, that’s absolutely the time he’ll pivot and start acting more presidential.

6 Likes

Of all the shitty things that asshole has done, this is really really a yawn.

This may adversely impact his polling numbers with the base, since it looked like it was consensual.

6 Likes

OK, not exactly the kind of quietly dignified behavior we might want from a potential president, but it does seem as if it’s consensual. She has a pen in her hand and points to her top, as if asking him to sign it. I’m sure he’s enjoying himself, but it looks as if she is as well, which could well be a first in the history of Donald Trump’s relationship with women.

This is nothing. If you want to get upset about Trump’s activities, there’s plenty to choose from. Most recently, of course, his call to Republicans to trigger a government shutdown not for any possibly principled reasons, but “… to defund these political prosecutions against me and other Patriots” (his words). In other words, he’s asking the Republicans to throw the country into chaos in order to derail his own prosecution for criminal acts.

Being Trump, of course, this is not merely immoral but ineffective; even if his toadies did what he wanted and demanded that the DoJ be defunded as their price for not pushing the country into default, it would not change anything as far as his legal woes are concerned. But it seems that once you get a taste for overt public obstruction of justice, you simply can’t stop.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Does anyone think that Melania will accompany him on the campaign trail now?

1 Like

Both GIF by Dolittle

4 Likes