Lyft charges man $150 for vomit clean-up, his wife proves it's a fraud

The tips thing seems weird. I’ve always tipped Lyft drivers, it’s right in the app. I always tipped cab drivers too, so it was just natural.

A lot of people tell us, “But Uber says it is right in the payment already” – and I usually have to tell them, “well, they also say that we take home approximately 70% of the fees, but neither of this has been true in the last several years”. And then I let them know that 90% of the time when a passenger says they are going to tip, I never see it – which is why I have a tip jar.

I mean in the last case, it HAS to be Uber taking it because no one would lie about tipping someone working their ass off and then just not do it, amirite?

People are assholes.

_ like how she didn’t quite trust her husband was telling the truth: “I asked Ricky again, ‘Are you sure you didn’t eat anything on the ride home?’ He said he didn’t.”_

1 Like

Personally I try to avoid getting in fights with drunk people, and that goes double if they’re vomiting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.