Macy's is pulling Trump-branded menswear from its stores

[Read the post]

2 Likes

This presidential stunt is costing him much more than the price of a few cheering extras

11 Likes

hahaha “scrub all taints”, excellent.

7 Likes

Damn. Where am I going to get navy blue suits and solid color ties now?

1 Like

In other news, Donald Trump had a line of menswear.

11 Likes

Who knew, right?

1 Like

They not only lack fashion sense, they apparently lack any sense of irony or hypocrisy.

24 Likes

GOP/TeaBagger Party:

(n.) 1. A disillusioned group of U.S. citizens [GOP/TeaBaggers] that blindly oppose whatever legislative and/or government policy they perceive as being leftist, but said legislation/policy is actually in their own best interest.

2. Unknowing puppets [GOP/TeaBaggers] of capitalist corporations and their congressional silent partners used to derail any progressive movement in the US government and/or society.

3 Likes

Ha! I love it when a corporate bully gets his comeuppance the only way that really hurts…his bottom line.

Even other billionaires are starting to distance themselves from Mr. Hairpiece:

“His statement was totally out of line…working with someone so closed-minded was not going to work,” Elias said, adding that the comments were racist.

Good luck on that lawsuit Chump!

4 Likes

The irony, it burns.

3 Likes

The brewery that brews the exclusive private label beer for Rebar - a bar and lounge located in Chicago’s Trump International Hotel & Tower - canned The Donald as well. http://www.cnbc.com/id/102799201

Hopefully more companies will follow suit.

1 Like

Dammit! No! If I run, I wonder if I can score a Trump suit before it’s too late?

1 Like

They need to start selling these Trump puppets:

4 Likes

“But my staff assured me that everything I utter is brilliant!”

I predict the orange dye market will be severely depressed…

2 Likes

Gosh, I guess the fact that Trump’s a boor just snuck up and surprised Macy’s.

1 Like

Totally.
ALL his stuff is cheap crap, poorly designed, ugly and of course, made in China.

1 Like

But, but, but … What about his Constitutionalismistic protected right to make lots of money while being an asshole? His protected status as a rich white guy is being offendalized!

i hope this sort of thing keeps going. i’m super excited to see how far he can fall.

1 Like

That puppet looks like a cross between Trump, William F Buckley and John McLaughlin.

1 Like

Whitemenswear.