Mad Musk: Tesla CEO angrily headbutted car after safety sensor paused assembly line

Your take on this is exactly why we don’t need to hear it. This is Facebook quality bull**** because beschizza can’t seem to help themselves. Meanwhile, it is actually pretty effing important to the whole world that Tesla succeeds. Please stop the piling on. There are enough shills of big oil and big auto flooding the intertubules to accomplish the job without Boing Boing jumping on their bandwagon.

2 Likes

Says you. (With a mountain of hyperbole)

ETA: unsure if you are aware but bullshit and any derivations thereof are not censored here. Only ■■■■■.

17 Likes

Musk has to show the sensor who is the alpha.

9 Likes

Perhaps in Syria

1 Like

Isn’t media manipulation the best choice for stock manipulation if you want to stay out of jail?

Perhaps Mr. Musk is playing Mr. Beschizza in the same way President Trump does.

Replacing gas guzzling cars is important. But that doesn’t excuse bad behavior. People can support the former while being critical about the later.

25 Likes

Why do you keep censoring yourself?

Also it seems to me that it’s not Rob’s job to “help” anyone; bloggers blog about current events, which the community discusses.

It’s nobody else’s fault that Musk keeps behaving erratically in ways that could adversely affect his business.

O_O

38 Likes

A really great point. Also, a lot of the SpaceX tech was pre-existing but not yet refined. It had been developed within the traditional aerospace industry on the government dime, but kept getting shelved for political reasons (I’m thinking of reusable, vertical-landing rockets specifically)… All it took was someone to hire away some key engineers and someone who could also create an allure of cutting through government red-tape… A hype man.

Now that I think about it, it’s a bit similar to the transition of Arpanet into the internet.

4 Likes

Wait those are real eyes in that picture… are we sure @beschizza really posted this?

23 Likes

Says me, yeah, and most people who look at the electrification of our transportation sectors. Every piling-on article does damage to that prospect, and what is the benefit? Supposed knowledge? More clicks for Boing Boing? I submit it is not worth it. Not even close.

And you used the word “hyperbole”. “Mad” Musk? “Headbutted”? People here are commenting about unsafe assembly line conditions for heaven’s sake. Job done I guess.

This ‘article’ is from the WSJ ffs.

1 Like

What’s your view on reporting the fact that he smeared a rescue worker as a paedophile for making fun of him?

22 Likes

We get it. You are disappointed in Boing Boing.

Let’s not derail this discussion further, please.

22 Likes

Flaunt means to show off, the word you want is flout (to disregard)

4 Likes

Lots of "'Ole Musky has gone nuts” stories recently…

If I was paranoid, I’d think some boingers are trying to short TSLA stock.

Wait a minute, I AM paranoid!!!

2 Likes

It’s ‘okay’ whenever a big, smart, rich White man does it… whatever “it” may be.

6 Likes

If I was paranoid I’d think Musk was trying to short TSLA stock.

10 Likes

Didn’t Musk want to buy back his own stock? Would be a lot cheaper if it’s… cheaper…

10 Likes

…well, that’s one way to increase my paranoia!

(Although pretty sure he announced it would remain public after discussion with shareholders. Probably to limit any effects of the SEC’s investigation)

Sorry, I didn’t see this comment before I posted one about the WSJ writers. I’ll bug off now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Brilliant guy having a meltdown at his lack of perfection. I am sure their are experts that can go in in and help you get to maximim efficiency on a production line. I am sure that would work better than just one guy with no such expertise telling the floor manager to turn off the safety equipment.

Between his labor practices, and the impossible hyperloop garbage and his bizarre press lately he really does seem like he is about to crack.

3 Likes