"Mad Pooper" terrorizes Colorado Springs family

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/19/mad-pooper-terrorizes-colo.html

2 Likes

Homeless woman doing her best to not appear homeless (keeping fit) but also having difficulty finding restrooms open to the public without having to make a purchase, possibly?

But yeah, the whole “in plain sight” thing is kinda weird.

Side note: Forrest Dump

5 Likes

Sounds like a personal grudge to me.

3 Likes

Probably one of those bran addicts.

14 Likes

Wait, this isn’t Florida?

My dog really likes a certain patch of grass on our walks, maybe the homeowners just have a preternaturally enticing lawn?
Or she can’t go indoors and she drinks a cup of coffee and a bran muffin before she jogs every day?
Or she’s m-m-m-m-m-m-mad.

edit to say I think you guys had my post covered =`M

Not likely. This is a pretty upscale and residential suburban area. Most of the homeless population in Co Springs is downtown and down by the river.

This is all over our local news - there’s a public park with restrooms literally across the street and a gas station on the corner. It’s obvious this woman is doing it deliberately and pre-planned (she brings napkins with her to wipe).

3 Likes

A smear campaign, for sure.

15 Likes
2 Likes

Sheesh lady, if you want vengeance so badly, get a dog!

3 Likes

Maybe the vengeance-seeker couldn’t afford a hit-man but could run to a (s)hit-woman?

Or a bad case of the runs.
:joy:

6 Likes

Perhaps she’s recently moved there from San Francisco – happens all the time there.

Wouldn’t she be a streaker in that case?

2 Likes

Exactly. Sometimes it’s hard for a dogs to find their magic poop spots.

This lady just found hers!

2 Likes

"Mad Pooper"

We have those here in San Diego, hence the Hep-A outbreak.

1 Like

The PoPo going to stop the PooPoo?

4 Likes

You just know that camo guy is going to be the first one out there trying to get photographic “evidence”.

1 Like

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go…

2 Likes

I’ve crapped in a park a few times when I was 1) there all day, 2) there were no facilities within ten minutes’ walk or drive, and 3) I had little to no warning of the need. In someone’s yard? No way. On the regular? Absolutely not. Bringing my own paper, evidencing intent? Not a chance. This is litigable, IMO, and I expect she will be publicly shamed even further plus she will have to pay fines and possibly punitive damages.

2 Likes

“pee-ew-nitive” damages. Hah!

4 Likes