Madison Square Garden bans Girl Scout troop mom using facial recognition – Time for a CV Dazzle badge for Girl Scouts?

Originally published at: Madison Square Garden bans Girl Scout troop mom using facial recognition – Time for a CV Dazzle badge for Girl Scouts? | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Hm. Where did Madison Square Garden get its database of images of lawyers of companies involved in litigation against them, scraped from law firm sites?

9 Likes

Another in a long series of petty, cheap and self-defeating moves by the Dolan family. Count on these clowns to make less money on a surefire business and burn more goodwill than anyone else in their position would.

14 Likes

Security stopped Conlon, NBC New York reported, because she is a New Jersey lawyer.

But - why? Do they not allow ANY lawyers at their venues and if so why? This is begging for more info

2 Likes

I read on a different news site that her firm was involved in litigation against the parent company of the Rockettes. Not her personally, just someone in her multi-National firm. So they blacklisted all the lawyers.

Stupid, really. I’m sensing lifetime free pass to all the Rockette shows once the lawsuits finish.

6 Likes

“The first thing we do, let’s ban all the lawyers.”

5 Likes

I don’t know, but future scouting events there should inspire scouts to brandish these:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.