MAGA extremists outsmarted by NY subway turnstile (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/25/maga-extremists-outsmarted-by-ny-subway-turnstile-video.html

4 Likes

I was going to make the “somebody’s got to go back and get a shitload of dimes!” joke but looks like someone on social media beat me to it.

27 Likes

“A bunch of lost boys who’s mom couldn’t pick them up from Nazi practice”

Shocked Cat GIF

I continue to be amused by their advanced mask usage. I thought putting a mask on immediately made them be unable to breathe?

29 Likes

Not to judge, but perhaps they forgot to cut eyeholes in their KKK masks…

5 Likes

The way those Nazis are dressed, they must be from the Dessert Korps.

6 Likes

if these fuckers are so proud, why do they have to cover their faces like klansmen?

18 Likes

To be fair, they could probably be outsmarted by a rock.

6 Likes

Clearly they never listened to the Beastie Boys on what to do in this situation.

(should be at :46)

6 Likes

Watch out, boys. We got some badasses here.

I guess it’s not surprising that people who choose to spend their time Nazi LARPing have a hard time with normal daily tasks. Clearly some intellectual deficiencies there.

9 Likes

Hey, not everyone is a coastal elite with an Ivy League degree in using the subway.

5 Likes

Recurring internet feature: “Way to Go, Master Race!”

9 Likes

I’m thinking about how that “People’s Convoy” showed up in SF and got pelted with eggs.

Flash mob time.

5 Likes

Where’s a transit cop when you need one?

4 Likes

There weren’t any POCs to arrest.

4 Likes

Ah yes, the master gender of the master race, demonstrating superiority. Shock and awe, baby!

5 Likes

This Storm Shadow cosplay craze is getting out of hand.

2 Likes

This is what happens when you get fed up of listening to experts

5 Likes

Well, If they’re from rural ‘merica they would never have seen any of those big city devices.

3 Likes

IMG_1310

2 Likes

Don’t they have similar looking gates in the slaughterhouse? Maybe that’s why these folk were a bit trepidatious about going through.