MAGA dopes admit they just don't care if Donald Trump is a p**sy" grabber (video)

Originally published at: MAGA dopes admit they just don't care if Donald Trump is a p**sy grabber (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I think “MAGA dopes” is much too kind.

Yes, these dopes have been duped, but what matters here is that like Tromp, they’re straightup, woman-hating misogynists.*

*redundancy added for emphasis

13 Likes

I’m not going to claim that there are literally no trump enthusiasts who are simply apathetic on the matter; but I suspect that they are outnumbered by the ones who think of it as one of his virtues.

13 Likes

I’m sure they regularly whinge about liberals destroying family values in America.

15 Likes

“Trump/Greene 2024 - He’s not technically a rapist.”

10 Likes

17 Likes

Goddamn! There’s a lot of stupid people out there in this country.

7 Likes

She warned us.

12 Likes

HANG ON HANG ON. Let’s not be too quick to label people. Let me look at my checklist…

gimme cap…check

white chin pubes…check

graphic T straining to contain gut?..check

cargo shorts…

OKAY IT’S THEM!

3 Likes

Sports fans are the same way… The players that cause problems in the public eye on “your” team are tirelessly defended while every tiny unproven accusation about an opposing player is built up to be undeniable proof the person is a scumbag. But if flipped Im sure these folks would gleefully persecute Biden for the same assault. (they already project that biden has a touching problem anyway!)

Apple and Android people used to homer for their devices too, sticking up for what was apparently the best device ever made. But get just the apple homers or just Android homers together and they would freely talk about the gripes and issues they have with their respective devices.

Not sure what my point is. Just that we all do it in some way I guess.

What deplorable trait that has always stuck out to me is demonstrated in that shitty “ha ha” grin at the end. They think the whole thing is funny, like a class clown thinking they have outwitted the teacher. “Yeah he is shitty, but he is my guy and I’m not going to admit it because I know it makes you mad”.

1 Like

MAGA Misogyny: because destroying the lives of half the population has got to do something good for a country!

5 Likes

Given what we now know about Trump’s base, I would wager that it actually won him more votes than it cost him. Asshole voters are all about the assholery.

4 Likes

Judging people by their looks is a shitty thing to do.

You never seen a fascist in a suit?

12 Likes

No, we don’t.
And, “I really liked my iPhone and will never not like it,” is not the same thing as, “I don’t mind that this guy is a sexual predator, he’s still got my vote!”

9 Likes

On a weekend day I probably look a lot like that description, tbh. A lot of my liberal friends my age probably do. (Substitute floppy hat for baseball hat, though) But I get the need to deploy stereotypes. They help us quickly assign people into categories based on appearance.

ETA: @Tamsin_Bailey beat me to it.

8 Likes

You must get really flummoxed when you see Beau.

8 Likes

Senator MAGA dopes.

2 Likes

Even more than that, I guarantee the MAGA forums are lit up with how E. Jean Carroll is an opportunist gold-digging liar. Or a wh-re. Or all of the above. Misogyny is pretty core to the MAGA belief system so of course they don’t care about this p—-y grabbing stuff.

4 Likes

MAGA dopes admit they just don’t care if Donald Trump is a p**sy” grabber

doctor who GIF

From 2016:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.