MAGA grifters cash in selling fake cures to imaginary disease

I think he has a spectrum of quackery, depending on how much effort they put into pretending to cling to the mainstream. They’re all quacks, and in their heads they probably know it, but it’s difficult to prove what they think. When they become just (only) quacks, they’ve stopped pretending and have entered the Orgone Zapper Zone of naked quackery.

1 Like

13 Likes

Oh, those fuckers have all got an unknown ‘Disease X’ alright. The only cure is education.

4 Likes

Grift ALL the marks !!!__FGD135

4 Likes

So the quacks can sell you all those expensive poisonous emeds that will turn you into an enslaved new order zombie.

(I learned a new term not allowed on BB so I had to repost my reply without it.)

Budesonide certainly is and I have a supply on hand in case of IBD flare-up. It is a corticosteroid designed to be more focused and less pervasively damaging than Prednisolone (Prednisone in US?) which was the corticosteroid of choice until Budesonide came along.
As I understand it, it is specifically designed to damp down inflammation in the gut.
Which I suspect, in all probability, many of these dumb fuckers probably suffer from anyway. /s?

3 Likes

Thanks to this posting about these ridiculous kits and your comment about how this is a new and improved steroid, I went out to look up what makes budesonide interesting and indeed it really looks to be a better steroid for a bunch of stuff. I guess it’s similar to fluticasone furoate in that it’s really active when locally absorbed into certain tissues, and isn’t well absorbed systemically the way prednisone is (as well as eliminated very quickly when it does get into the bloodstream).

1 Like

1 Like

Which is why slow-release coated capsules are so good for gut inflammation.

(Thanks for the extra detail.)

1 Like

There’s no vaccine for stoopid.

And if there was, the people needing it the most would refuse to get it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.