MAGA lawmaker tries to slash Karine Jean-Pierre's pay down to $1 (video)

Originally published at: MAGA tries to cut KJP's pay to $1

4 Likes

All these fuckers do is pull stupid stunts and waste time and resources.

20 Likes

I guess the idea is that no one should have a career in public service unless A) they’re already wealthy, or B) they’ve figured out how to exploit the power of their office to enrich themselves through other means?

Yeah, that ought to weed the corruption out of government.

11 Likes

The Muppets Agree GIF by ABC Network

10 Likes

“she has repeatedly lied to the American people”

Where’s that projector gif?

10 Likes

projector GIF

10 Likes

wait. are we supposed to respect reporters again? it’s so hard to keep up.

7 Likes

Trying (and mostly failing) to not be disappointed, and disgusted, that 165 of them voted in favor of.

4 Likes

this is such specific projection in this case you can actually see the faded image of Kelly-Anne Conway hawking Ivanka Trump merch cast on top of Jean-Pierre’s headshot. These assholes can’t even commit a logical fallacy without also blatantly lying.

6 Likes

I guess it’s good to know at least some House GOP can recognize a bill of attainder when they see it?

1 Like

Yep, it’s 100% about performatively being assholes.

There is no idea, though. There’s no thought, no actual purpose beyond just being an asshole. They don’t expect to win, they haven’t considered the possibility. It’s just about getting attention for being an asshole, right now, and no thought beyond that was put into it.

Only the “real” reporters. Fox News (sometimes). NewsMax. One America News Network. Daily Stormer. North Korean People’s Army Daily.

5 Likes

Correction: the Joson Inmingun is published weekly.

2 Likes

Claudia Tenney: “I cast Dispel Government!”
DM: “It’s a gazebo.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.