MAGA-loving County Clerk in Colorado has no fun being arrested at a bagel shop

Bonus pic:

6 Likes

I’m sure they would’ve treated her much more harshly if she’d been selling loose cigarettes, wearing a hoodie, or been asleep on a couch.

Oh, wait, new info suggests those are only death sentence offenses when Black people do them. White motherfuckers still get to do any goddamn crimes they want to without getting shot dead.

14 Likes

And not a mask in sight.

9 Likes
6 Likes

Good to see that footage, but what’s magical about that moment? I didn’t hear her whisper anything.

4 Likes

She’s a member of the “Laws are for Other People” party.

6 Likes

Yeah, my favorite aspect of this “More Assholes Getting Arrested” event was how the background activity barely missed a beat.

I’d be interested to see her watch the video later, just for her reaction as her kicking, screaming, and getting hauled off by police doesn’t register so much as a collective shrug.

“LET GO OF ME! LET! GO! OF! ME! GIVE ME MY KEYS TO MY CAR! LET GO OF ME! AAAUUGHH!”

Everyone else: “Yeah so anyway…”

8 Likes

I think that it’s the sheer audacity for her to even attempt to whisper instructions to her assistant (?) WHILE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING ARRESTED. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

How did she manage to conceal such a thing? Did she hide it behind a Speed Graphics 4 x 5 camera, like Weegee The Famous?

4 Likes

Some local updates for anyone who is interested.

We all love Kyle Clark.

6 Likes

Or tasered, or shot, or choked to death…

1 Like

Don’t forget trying to legally register to vote=6 years.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.