MAGA man says he would vote for Trump even if he was smoking crack with Hunter Biden

Originally published at: MAGA Follower Echos Dark 20th Century History

1 Like

Some people might just have to be abandoned because they’re beyond redemption. My hope, though, is that we can rescue some because we still have to live together with them.

6 Likes

“Would you vote for Biden?”

“No, his son smokes crack!”

9 Likes

If you’re able to vote, and you vote based on cult of personality, follow rule #2:

2 Likes

Somebody’s bringing a syllogism to an idiot fight.

3 Likes

In the MAGA world, isn’t this consorting with the enemy?
The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

1 Like

“My boss is here today.” This man thinks of Donald Trump as his boss because Trump “runs the country”. Talk about losing the plot. I did notice the “no, he don’t tell me what to do” part, though. So he doesn’t really believe that Trump is his boss. He just thinks it’s a cool thing to say.

3 Likes

You know how it seemed like the dumbest requirement for high school graduation was taking civics because you already learned how the government works in 5th grade? Seems some folks were asleep both in 5th grade and as high school seniors because they are extremely ignorant on the subject. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

2 Likes

And I would vote for a houseplant before I voted for Trump! :rage:

1 Like

I’m not sure how many times they can say “My position is evil for evil’s sake and has no basis in logic. I don’t care that I’m a hypocrite and in fact joyfully revel in my lack of morality or coherency like a pig rolling in shit.” before people stop bothering to ask. I no longer care what they have to say. They’re not a fascinating psychological mystery or an intriguing alternate viewpoint that we should engage with and give attention to. They need to be deplatformed, shunned, humiliated, stripped of power and met with violent resistance until they’re cowering in the shadows thinking that maybe being a real life internet trolley isn’t so fun and empowering after all.

6 Likes

I agree that people like this are write-offs. It does remind me to post a link to this discussion, though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.