MAGA pundits claim CIA behind viral "weird" meme trend

Using video game terminology for the cannonfodder humans who you must grind through to win is actually pretty fucking chilling.

19 Likes

There’s a board wargame called Gammarauders in which you control giant mutant animals festooned with ludicrously ferocious weapons. The merely human forces aren’t even dignified as NPCs; they are technically called “popcorn”.

8 Likes

Well, it can’t be that the stupid libs did anything right. It has to be the CIA. /s

/complaining mode on, apologies…also for the grouping together of very disparate people into They.

Why is it always a conspiracy with these a**holes? Can they not comprehend that someone could say something smart and the rest of us can pick up on it? Why always deflecting blame? Why suck f*cking babies?

/rant mode off (that escalatedd as I was typing)

16 Likes

21 Likes

“Creeper, no creeping!” This became a thing when some of our local weirdos started pseudo-stalking our younger female employees. Staff started keeping an eye out for them and each other. The creepers didn’t like having one of the more senior staff popping up behind them.
Untitled

17 Likes

Far worse things than being a minion of Weird Al.

16 Likes

I for one welcome our new, polka-playing overlord.

27 Likes

Now, now … not so blunt. I believe the current term is “Soros-funded Cultural Marxists”.

16 Likes

An Assigned Male (by Sophie LaBelle) comic from this week:

Sophie says:

As someone who has been called “weird” throughout my schooling, I’m surprised that it took me that long to realize just how much the nightmare of people who certainly peaked in high school was to be called just that.

33 Likes

MmmmmmmmmmmK……

3 Likes

I absolutely loved Marcie’s voice when I was a kid. At the time, it appears it would have been Jimmy Ahrens.

12 Likes

Do please feel free to steal this great, handy old 90s smiley:
rantsml

9 Likes

13 Likes

Does anyone in that group ever pause before clicking “send”?

8 Likes

“Don’t drink and type/text,” used to be a thing.

13 Likes

Lolwut

14 Likes

Get Smart Cone Of Silence GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

12 Likes

the word “weird” has lost it’s meaning after watching, sounds like the opposite of the claim? then again, i’m working on an essay about a hacker convention so i woke up, drank two pounders and brewed a pot of coffee

4 Likes

Another word that strikes fear in the hearts of fascists, bullies, and fascist bullies everywhere:

Boring.

IMG_7493

13 Likes

“What?”

4 Likes