MAGA snowflakes triggered by Pink Floyd's new logo

Uh, this is still one of the highest selling albums of all time, right? So snowflakes complaining about this reissue have been living under a rock, in a cave, without electricity for however long they’ve been alive? Great. I’ll be sure to take their well-formed opinions to heart. :roll_eyes:

21 Likes

“ Why? The colors remind them of the gay pride flag, which upsets their delicate boomer bigotry.”

You do realize that lots of queer people are in every fucking age group.

25 Likes

In the Electric Mayhem Dr. Teeth is green, Zoot is blue, Janice and Animal are shades of orange and Lips is yellow.

Floyd is the pink one, of course.

floyd

38 Likes

Fake fans who are faking being straight.

1 Like

Let’s drop the “every homophobe is a secret homosexual” trope. It’s not helpful.

23 Likes

The colors remind them of the gay pride flag, which upsets their delicate boomer bigotry. Seemingly unaware that the original album art for The Dark Side of the Moon also featured the colors of the rainbow…

C’mon, Mark. Really? Really? Between boomers and any one of the later generations, who would be more likely to be unaware of the connection twixt a rainbow and TFSOTM album art?

11 Likes

That’s just more Skittles for everyone else.

images

18 Likes

There’s one drinking a coke eating m&ms! Who let all of this riffraff into the room?

3 Likes

I’m sure Roger will add some commentary that no one will like.

4 Likes

Internet trollies.

sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

5 Likes

All needs more @frauenfelder

2 Likes

Really? See many other conspiracies much? May seem it to you but most can surely accept that it is a re-use of the rainbow from the original album cover. Are we all meant to assume every rainbow everywhere is a deliberate attempt to intentionally trigger someone?

16 Likes

This seems to be the direction fascists want to direct society, wherever they fester on this planet.

16 Likes

Waiting for these dumbshits to attack the Bible because of the post-flood rainbow reference. I’m sure they could be baited into it, if one really tried.

13 Likes

I’ve seen people claiming that the queer people using a rainbow flag is blasphemy and trying to “steal” away the rainbow from God. Which is stupid as anything, but at least there’s some coherence to it.

8 Likes

Holy cow, I never made that connection!

Better not be one of those obese peanut ones!

These are the exact same people that jubilantly sing along with “Born in the USA” at public events and think it’s another version of “God Bless the USA”.

6 Likes

Really? Its been useful in my experience.

It’s painting with a broad brush. There are many, many homophobes that are just assholes

13 Likes

I think it’s great that bigots are losing to the tide of history so badly that they rage against colours. Wavelengths of light enrage them.

This is how you know it’s a last gasp.

21 Likes

flawyed

13 Likes