"Make me look sexy," Trump Jr. told the courtroom sketch artist

Originally published at: "Make me look sexy," Trump Jr. told the courtroom sketch artist | Boing Boing

4 Likes

May he end up as quickly convicted as Sam Bankman-Fried.

37 Likes

Dammit Don, I’m a sketch artist not a miracle worker!

30 Likes

Has he ever seen real courtroom sketches? They are almost never flattering.
It seems Don Jr provided fake bit of fan art that looks more like someone sketching a TV or movie trial scene:

Slate has an article about them

20 Likes

I wonder what it’s like to be that divorced from reality. This is definitely example :infinity: of that, but jeepers creepers, what a joke of a person.

25 Likes

I’d say “God grant me the confidence of a mediocre white male”, but Don Jr. can only aspire to mediocrity.

25 Likes

Sketch artist: Ok, here ya go!

19 Likes

dean winchester GIF

16 Likes

YARN | Can't be done. | Seinfeld (1989) - S06E10 The Race | Video clips by quotes | 401fc8e8 | 紗

20 Likes

31 Likes

Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

14 Likes

I think you hit the nail square on. When you’re ultra rich (even fake, ultra rich, but still really, really rich), it is a very different reality than 99% of people.

14 Likes

“Make me look sexy,”

22 Likes

Yeah that fake (AI-generated?) SBF sketch doesn’t even look like something drawn in the same media; it looks like it’s meant to be ink and watercolor instead of the pastels Rosenberg and other courtroom artists typically use.

14 Likes

Paint me like one of your French girls, Jack.

12 Likes

Just Calm Down Nancy Pelosi GIF by GIPHY News

9 Likes

That headline epitomizes our current historical era better than anything I’ve seen in a long time.

17 Likes

–Draws him in fishnets and a leather harness.–

12 Likes

“Make me look smart” would have been a more apt request.

20 Likes

True, although both are equally impossible.

14 Likes