Maker Mayhem: Low Moments in How-To History, Part 18

[Read the post]

I want the candle sconces. I mean, who wouldn’t?

4 Likes

When I woke up this morning, I didn’t know what to get my wife for her birthday.

Thanks Boing Boing!

9 Likes

Considering how successful this strategy was when the cat did it…

1 Like

Stuffed mice are cuuuuuuute! :smiley:

And the source is never in short supply.

2 Likes

The expression on the mouse-bust just right of center seems to capture what I imagine to be the mousey publics’ reaction to this enterprise.

“For the love of God, do not get caught in that guy’s apartment. Anywhere else they’ll open the trap over the toilet or toss your corpse out the window. This guy, he’ll skin your bod and wrap your face-skin around a cigar case.”

[George] heard Lennie’s whimpering cry and wheeled about. “Blubberin’ like a baby! Jesus Christ! A big guy like you!” Lennie’s lip quivered and tears started in his eyes. “Aw, Lennie!” George put his hand on Lennie’s shoulder. “I ain’t takin’ it away jus’ for meanness. That mouse ain’t fresh, Lennie; and besides, you’ve broke it pettin’ it. You get another mouse that’s fresh and I’ll let you keep it a little while.”

2 Likes

Oh dear Gods, the kerning! The kerning!

I read that as using mice to decorate novel ties not just once, but three or four times, before I realized it was supposed to be “novelties.”

To be fair, a dead mouse hanging around your neck would indeed be a novel tie.

6 Likes

you can super-size these with rats.

-How many mouse pelts would you need to make a serviceable mouse pad?

-One, if it’s big enough.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.