Making, Crafting, Creating... aka Whatcha workin' on?

My plate might currently be a little over-full:

1. A pair of shoes for my middle daughter. It’s my second pair, and we call them Tim’s-not-Tom’s because obvious. I have a pair for the wife lined up after this.
  2. A backpack for my youngest child. Kids backpacks are mostly junk, and the ones that aren’t are much more adult-sized than they should be. So he’s getting his very own copy of Dad’s bag (though in less… somber colors).
  3. I’ve got a KLH speaker I’ve been “rebuilding” for a couple of years. Mostly that means it sits one the shelf being ignored because for whatever reason I can be bothered to order the tweeter off ebay or whatever.
  4. I’m planning out a new computer station. The youngest computer I have to work on is something like 8 years old, and that’s just not cutting it. So new computer & monitors & stands & storage and and and.
  5. Working on some moss-based terrariums. I haven’t done something like this in many, many years.
  6. Analog photography. Which is nearly as much a money sink as the above-mentioned sailboat.

Most of this would be trivial if I wasn’t in the middle of both selling my house and buying the next house. During the holidays. With kids running around. And a wife who’s job doesn’t let her take time off. And. And. And.

13 Likes