Mall cop fired after bringing gun to work and accidentally shooting other guard in arse

Well, no, but then I actually live here.

2 Likes

You got it right. As a private citizen, you can be fired for nearly anything in many states. As, say, a cop or a CEO, you can’t be fired for anything.

1 Like

…Wait, are you saying this dude shouldn’t have been fired for shooting a coworker? Because I’m pretty sure that’s a firing offense even if you’ve got a strong union.

1 Like

No. I’m being off topic, quite frankly.

Just trying to comment on how screwed up the US’s priorities are. To the point where even Canadians don’t get it. They’re like our national sibling.

Thanks. I had missed that one. Also, holy crap.

2 Likes

This. Modern guns don’t just go off unless there is something drastically mechanically wrong with them. This can happen if say some one who doesn’t know WTF they are doing tries to cobble together a 1911. While Glocks lack external safeties, they don’t go off unless you pull the trigger.

1 Like

What, correctly?

1 Like

Absolutely no stereotypes were harmed in this particular incident… I’m just surprised that Florida isn’t somehow involved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.