Man arrested for sending 1,500 origami cranes and threatening letters to driving school

Originally published at: Man arrested for sending 1,500 origami cranes and threatening letters to driving school | Boing Boing

2 Likes

That’s some weird passive aggressive.

5 Likes

Artsy way to bury someone in paperwork.

5 Likes

I will fold cranes to sort of soothe myself. Supposedly if you fold 1000 of them a wish will come true. At least according to that scene in Ghost in the Shell.

I like to tweak mine by putting a fold in the wings to sweep them back.

Still, best to fold cranes and not send people threats.

2 Likes

One well written letter would have sufficed. Also, just keep studying if you fail a test.

I suppose driver training is somewhat unique in that most students are well acquainted with classroom learning but what you REALLY need is on the job training. I haven’t taken truck driving school…but my dad did later in life, and it wasn’t an insurmountable task. Maybe 22 is still too young to be a trucker. Or at the very least, THIS 22 year old is too young to become one.

Maybe he should try being a crane driver?

6 Likes

Didn’t calm him enough. Should fold at least 1500 more. And maybe leave out the death threats and other unpleasantries.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.