Man asks cops the same nosey questions they ask us

We should remember that “their authority” is not tied to individual police officers, but to the authority we as a society agree to give to law enforcement so that we can live in a society ruled by law. An attack on that authority is an attack on that fragile agreement. Of course, some police officers abuse this and believe it is their own personal authority. That also is an attack on this societal agreement.

That said, I laughed at this video.

2 Likes

FTFY

4 Likes

Police are a system fundamentally opposed to individual freedom and liberty. It doesn’t matter how “good” you are going into the cops, the whole system is antithetical to being good in principle. Much like how capitalism is antithetical to mercy.

7 Likes

That has never been the role of police.

8 Likes

I believe there is a a black guy that does this, but that is second hand info

Is this guy a hero for making this video? Nope. Is it funny? Absolutely.
The guy’s doing a perfect imitation of a certain breed of asshole cop, who regularly does exactly this to people just minding their own business when there’s little no cause suspicion. Only this time it’s directed at a cop.
Sure cops are necessary, and sometimes they do legitimately have good reason to get up in people’s business - but that’s not what this guy is mocking.
Whether this guy is an asshole or not, this video is legit satire.

3 Likes

Off topic, but that other cop was ready for EVERYTHING, I mean he defines “TACTICAL” - Definitely the Ying to Office Office Casual’s Yang.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.